The National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently released the admit card for the upcoming Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2024 for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) exams, marking an important milestone for thousands of aspiring engineering students across the country. The crucial information regarding the exam schedule and necessary instructions has been made available to ensure a seamless and organized examination process. Let’s delve into the details to understand how you can access your admit card and the essential guidelines to adhere to.
Step-by-Step Guide for Downloading JEE Main Paper 1 Admit Card
To download the JEE Main
Paper 1 admit card, candidates need to follow a simple step-by-step process:
Visit the official JEE Main website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
On the homepage, select ‘Download Admit Card B.Arch/B.Planning and B.E./B.Tech.’
Enter your application number, date of birth, Course, Security Pin, and click on Submit
Your JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Paper 1 admit card will be displayed on the screen
Verify all the details on the admit card
Download a clear, color printout on A4 size paper for future reference
Crucial Information on the Admit Card
Upon accessing the admit card, candidates are advised to review the following key details:
– Reporting Time at Centre
– Gate Closing time of Centre
– Date of Examination
– Shift and Timings of Test
– Venue of Test
Mandatory Items to Carry for the Exams
According to NTA guidelines, candidates must carry the following essential items for the exams:
– Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear, preferably color printout on A4 size paper)
– One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre
– A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, 12th Class Admit card)
It’s important to note that ID Cards issued by Schools/Colleges/Universities/Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipts without AADHAR numbers, and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored on mobile phones will not be accepted.
Important Instructions for Students
Candidates must adhere to the following instructions during the examination:
– Prohibited items such as Instruments/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/Stationery/Textual material, Eatables, Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/Ear Phone, Calculator, etc., are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall/Room.
– If a candidate goes for a bio-break/toilet, they should undergo mandatory frisking and biometrics again.
As the JEE Mains 2024 approaches, it is crucial for candidates to meticulously follow the instructions provided by the NTA to ensure a smooth and fair examination process. By understanding the process of downloading the admit card and complying with the necessary guidelines, students can approach the exam day with confidence and focus on performing their best.